Waivers and Rules-
Waivers and Rules
- FOLLOW ALL FIREARM SAFETY RULES:
- TREAT ALL FIREARMS AS IF THEY ARE LOADED.
- NEVER POINT A FIREARM AT ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY.
- KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET.
- BE AWARE AND ALWAYS IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET.
- Eye and ear protection are to be worn at all times. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Valid photo identification is required.
- All Federal, Provincial, and Local laws must be obeyed and will be enforced. Convicted felons are not allowed in the range.
- All forms of food, beverages, gum, alcohol, and tobacco are prohibited. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted in the range.
- Children: under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times; under the age of 15 are not allowed to shoot Restricted guns; under the age of 10 are not allowed in the range. Exceptions can be approved by the Range Marshal.
- Commands issued by range personnel must be obeyed immediately and without question.
- When the command “CEASE FIRE” is given, stop shooting IMMEDIATELY and await further instruction from range personnel. A “CEASE FIRE” can be called at any time if they feel that safety has been compromised.
- No shooters may go or reach beyond the firing line. If assistance is needed, notify range personnel.
- Only one firearm is allowed in each booth at a time. All firearms not on the firing line must be unloaded. All firearm manipulations including: firing, loading, casing, malfunction clearing, etc., must be done within the firing booth. Loaded handguns leaving the range must be holstered while on Bullets and Broadheads property.
- Firearms left unattended anywhere in the facility, will be reported to law enforcement.
- Two people are allowed to be in a booth, with only one firing at any time.
- No holster, quick draw, or rapid fire shooting is allowed in the range without range personnel approval.
- Know how to safely operate your firearm. If assistance is needed, notify range personnel.
- ABSOLUTELY NO TRACERS OR INCENDIARY ROUNDS ALLOWED! Any use of these rounds will result in immediate and permanent removal from the range.
- Use of armor piercing ammunition, any ammunition with steel or ceramic material, or flame producing ammunition is prohibited. Shotgun slugs may be fired in approved lanes only. No buckshot or birdshot of any kind may be fired in the range. Range Safety Officers must be notified if you plan to shoot reloaded ammunition.
- Range personnel reserve the right to inspect any firearm or ammunition.
- Only paper targets are allowed in the range. Fire only at targets in your lane.
- Please do not offer assistance, help, advice, or “pointers” unless asked for. Teaching or instructing for a profit/fee by a member, guest, or visitor is not permitted on Bullets and Broadheads property without express written consent of Bullets and Broadheads.
- Each shooter will be held financially responsible for any damage caused to Bullets and Broadheads property or equipment, whether accidental, willful, or otherwise.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF SHOOTING PRIVILEGES AND/OR REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE. THE ABOVE REGULATIONS ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF THOSE AROUND YOU.